Days Inn by Wyndham Seneca
Days Inn by Wyndham Seneca
Check availability at Days Inn by Wyndham Seneca
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Smoking
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Smoking
Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Business Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Business Room, 1 King Bed, Smoking, Refrigerator
About this property
Located in Seneca, Days Inn by Wyndham Seneca is within a 15-minute drive of Keowee Reservoir and Larry W. Abernathy Waterfront Park. This motel is 9.4 mi (15.2 km) from Clemson University and 8.7 mi (14.1 km) from Little John Coliseum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 63 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks, and both cribs/infant beds (complimentary) and rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are available on request.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Keowee Reservoir - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Little John Coliseum - 14.1 km / 8.7 mi
Larry W. Abernathy Waterfront Park - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Memorial Stadium - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Fort Hill Plantation - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Clemson University - 15.2 km / 9.4 mi
Brooks Center for the Performing Arts - 16 km / 9.9 mi
Walker Golf Course - 16.1 km / 10 mi
South Carolina Botanical Gardens - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Lake Keowee - 18.9 km / 11.8 mi
Stumphouse Mountain Tunnel - 21.5 km / 13.4 mi
T. Ed Garrison Arena - 21.5 km / 13.4 mi
Woodburn Plantation - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
Keowee Key - 22.5 km / 14 mi
Oconee Station State Historic Site - 22.8 km / 14.2 mi
The preferred airport for Days Inn by Wyndham Seneca is Greenville, SC (GSP-Greenville-Spartanburg Intl.) - 85.8 km / 53.3 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Pool access available from 9:30 AM to 9:00 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 20 per pet, per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.