Check availability at Hotel Il Piccolo Castello
Deluxe Double or Twin Room, 1 King Bed, Pool View
Superior Double or Twin Room, 1 Bedroom, Accessible, Pool View
Classic Double or Twin Room, 1 Bedroom, Accessible
Classic Triple Room, 1 Bedroom, Accessible
Deluxe Duplex, Multiple Beds
Monteriggioni Castle - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The Rock of Staggia - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Sentierelsa Trail - 8 km / 5 mi
Museo del Cristallo di Colle di Val d'Elsa - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Piazza Arnolfo di Cambio - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Art in Color - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Ranuccio Bianchi Bandinelli Archeological Museum - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Colle di Val d'Elsa Cathedral - 11.2 km / 6.9 mi
Fountain of Fate - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
Archeodromo di Poggibonsi - 11.7 km / 7.2 mi
Magione Castle - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
San Lucchese Convent - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Poggio Imperiale Fortress - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Church of San Lorenzo - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
Siena Stadium - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Il Piccolo Castello is Peretola Airport (FLR) - 68 km / 42.2 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, debit cards, and cash
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to October.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 3 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 130 per vehicle
- Pet fee: EUR 7 per pet, per night (maximum EUR 150 per stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.