Hotel Il Piccolo Castello
Hotel Il Piccolo Castello
Check availability at Hotel Il Piccolo Castello
Deluxe Double or Twin Room, 1 King Bed, Pool View
Superior Double or Twin Room, 1 Bedroom, Accessible, Pool View
Classic Double or Twin Room, 1 Bedroom, Accessible
Classic Triple Room, 1 Bedroom, Accessible
Deluxe Duplex, Multiple Beds
About this property
Located in Monteriggioni, Hotel Il Piccolo Castello is in a rural location, a 3-minute drive from Monteriggioni Castle and 8 minutes from The Rock of Staggia. This 4-star hotel is 10.7 mi (17.3 km) from Stadio Artemio Franchi and 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from Santa Maria alle Scotte Polyclinic.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a sauna, a fitness center, and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy Italian cuisine at La Ducareccia, a restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge, take in the pool view, and even dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Monteriggioni? This hotel has facilities measuring 2153 square feet (200 square meters), including conference space. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Monteriggioni Castle - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The Rock of Staggia - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Piazza Arnolfo di Cambio - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Fountain of Fate - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
Archeodromo di Poggibonsi - 11.7 km / 7.2 mi
Magione Castle - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
San Lucchese Convent - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Poggio Imperiale Fortress - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Siena Stadium - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
San Leonardo al Lago - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Ranuccio Bianchi Bandinelli Archeological Museum - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Colle di Val d'Elsa Cathedral - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
University for Foreigners of Siena - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Casa Vinicola Luigi Cecchi - 14.9 km / 9.2 mi
Museo del Cristallo di Colle di Val d'Elsa - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Il Piccolo Castello is Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 68 km / 42.2 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to October.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 3 nights
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 7 per pet, per night (maximum EUR 150 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.