Check availability at Villa Belvedere
About this property
Located in Colle di Val d'Elsa, Villa Belvedere is in a rural location, within a 5-minute drive of The Rock of Staggia and Piazza Arnolfo di Cambio. This property is 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from Santa Maria alle Scotte Polyclinic and 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from University of Siena.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 individually decorated guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and bidets. Conveniences include portable fans and blackout drapes/curtains, and you can also request cribs/infant beds (surcharge).Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. Additional amenities at this property include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The property also offers 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Colle di Val d'Elsa? This property has facilities measuring 2153 square feet (200 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Piazza Arnolfo di Cambio - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The Rock of Staggia - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Museo del Cristallo di Colle di Val d'Elsa - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Colle di Val d'Elsa Cathedral - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Ranuccio Bianchi Bandinelli Archeological Museum - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Magione Castle - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Fountain of Fate - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Archeodromo di Poggibonsi - 7 km / 4.4 mi
San Lucchese Convent - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Poggio Imperiale Fortress - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Monteriggioni Castle - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Castello di Monsanto - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
Archeological and Collegiate Church Museum - 14.9 km / 9.2 mi
Val di Merse - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Castello della Paneretta - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
The preferred airport for Villa Belvedere is Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 63.4 km / 39.4 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.