Skip Global Header to Content
Minimum 5,000 PTS required
Choose your room
Standard Double Room
1 / 11
Standard Double Room
1 Double Bed
Internet - Free WiFi
Sleep - Bed sheets
Bathroom - Private bathroom and shower
Comfort - Air conditioning
Need to Know - No cribs (infant beds) or rollaway/extra beds available
Enter your travel dates to get the price
Property LocationWith a stay at Samran Residence in Krabi (Downtown Krabi), you'll be within a 15-minute walk of Maharaj Food Market and Wat Kaew Korawaram. This hotel is 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from Ao Nang Beach and 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from West Railay Beach.RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 12 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided.AmenitiesThis hotel offers designated smoking areas.Business, Other AmenitiesThe front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.AttractionsDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Maharaj Food Market - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Wat Kaew Korawaram - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Krabi Town Weekend Night Market - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Walking Street - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Crab Sculptures of Krabi - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Chaloem Rattanakosin Sports Stadium - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Chao Fah Park Pier - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Khao Khanap Nam - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Thara Park - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Nakharin Hospital - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Krabi Hospital - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Krabi Pier - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Khao Phanom Bencha National Park - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Krabi Stadium - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Tesco Lotus Krabi - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
The nearest major airport is Krabi Intl. Airport (KBV) - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Free self parking
Wheelchair accessible – no
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
COVID-19 requirementsThis property may require proof of vaccination, a negative COVID-19 test or additional safety requirements. Check policies or contact the hotel directly for more information
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
* Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking hotel accommodation through qantas.com/hotels or holiday packages through qantas.com/holidays, using Points Plus Pay. Members cannot redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above the specified minimum level of 5,000 and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an Accepted Payment Card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Hotel Rewards. View full terms and conditions here
~ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions.
** Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
† Includes fee payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today's exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by
DestinationQueenslandNew South WalesVictoriaWestern AustraliaNorthern TerritorySouth AustraliaTasmaniaAustralian Capital Territory
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, live and fly.We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.
Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901