Check availability at Hotel Nutibara
Standard Single Room, 1 Double Bed
Standard Double Room, 1 Queen Bed
Standard Room, 2 Twin Beds
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Tower
Family Quadruple Room, Multiple Beds
Standard Room, 3 Twin Beds
Junior Triple Room, 1 Bedroom
Botero Plaza - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Palacio de la Cultura - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Mercado de San Alejo - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Berrio Park - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Antioquia Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
La Candelaria Church - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Coltejer Building - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
La Gorda Sculpture - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Medellin Cathedral - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
National Palace - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
University of San Buenaventura - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
San Antonio Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Lights Park - 1 km / 0.7 mi
Parque Bicentenario - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Hospital Universitario San Vicente de Paul - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Nutibara is Jose Maria Cordova Intl. Airport (MDE) - 23.7 km / 14.7 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for non-Columbian visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- For stays on or after January 1, 2022, residents of Colombia and non-residents staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Travelers on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 27 per vehicle
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.