Skip Global Header to Content
The Clover Phuket Condo
Minimum 5,000 PTS required
Choose your room
Deluxe Condo, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible, Pool View
1 / 30
Deluxe Condo, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible, Pool View
1 Queen Bed
546-sq-foot room, balcony with pool views
Layout - Bedroom, living room, and dining area
Food & Drink - Kitchenette with microwave, cookware/dishware, electric kettle, and rice cooker
Sleep - Blackout drapes/curtains and bed sheets
Bathroom - Private bathroom, shower, towels, and shampoo
Practical - Washing machine, laptop workspace, and wardrobe or closet
Comfort - Air conditioning
Accessibility - Wheelchair accessible
Eco-friendly - LED light bulbs
Enter your travel dates to get the price
Property LocationA stay at this condo places you in the heart of Chalong, within a 5-minute drive of King Power and Suan Luang Park. This beach condo is 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from Karon Beach and 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from Patong Beach.RoomsMake yourself comfortable in this air-conditioned condo, which has a kitchenette. There's a private balcony. Conveniences include a desk and a separate sitting area.AmenitiesEnjoy recreational amenities such as a health club and an outdoor pool. Additional features at this condo include complimentary wireless Internet access, a living plant wall, and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility. The shuttle (surcharge) will take you to the nearby beach or shopping center.DiningNeed to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 20 beach bars.Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include limo/town car service, an elevator, and a vending machine. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.AttractionsDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
King Power - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Phuket Zoo - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Suan Luang Park - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Phuket Weekend Market - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Wat Chalong - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Chalong Bay - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Central Festival Phuket Shopping Center - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Surakul Stadium - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Phuket International Hospital - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Patong Go-Kart Speedway and Phuket Offroad Fun Park - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
Phuket Wake Park - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
Saphan Hin Mining Monument - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Phuket Trickeye Museum - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Thavorn Museum - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Andamanda Phuket - 6.4 km / 4 mi
The nearest major airport is Phuket Intl. Airport (HKT) - 36.3 km / 22.5 mi
Number of outdoor pools - 1
Free self parking
Coin laundry on site
Beach sun loungers
Airport transportation (surcharge)
Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve onsite parking
- This property uses eco-friendly cleaning products
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal and ferry terminal (surcharges may apply). To arrange pick-up, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 5:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests will receive an email 24 hours before arrival with check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- Bed sheets fee: THB 300 (or guests may bring their own)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
COVID-19 requirementsThis property may require proof of vaccination, a negative COVID-19 test or additional safety requirements. Check policies or contact the hotel directly for more information
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
* Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking hotel accommodation through qantas.com/hotels or holiday packages through qantas.com/holidays, using Points Plus Pay. Members cannot redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above the specified minimum level of 5,000 and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an Accepted Payment Card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Hotel Rewards. View full terms and conditions here
~ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions.
** Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
† Includes fee payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today's exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by
DestinationQueenslandNew South WalesVictoriaWestern AustraliaNorthern TerritorySouth AustraliaTasmaniaAustralian Capital Territory
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, live and fly.We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.
Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901