Check availability at InterContinental Medellin
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Twin Beds
Junior Suite, 1 Twin Bed
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed (Aparta)
Suite, 1 King Bed
Executive Room, 1 King Bed (Executive Floor)
Executive Room, Multiple Beds
Suite, 1 King Bed (Antioquia)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Wheelchair)
Presidential Suite, 1 King Bed (7th Floor)
About this property
With a stay at InterContinental Medellin in Medellin, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Lokkus Contemporary Art and Monterrey Comercial Mall. This 4-star hotel is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Lleras Park and 1.9 mi (3 km) from Poblado Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 294 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers body treatments and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, an outdoor tennis court, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite at Pepe & Melanzane, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Medellin? This hotel has facilities measuring 10129 square feet (941 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lokkus Contemporary Art - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Lleras Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Poblado Park - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
El Tesoro Shopping Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Monterrey Comercial Mall - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
La Strada Mall - 2.7 km / 1.6 mi
Golden Mile - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Medellin's Museum of Modern Art - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Oviedo Shopping Center - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Santafé Mall - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Medellin General Hospital - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
EAFIT University - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Santa Fe Zoological Park - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Pueblito Paisa - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Carlos Vieco Theatre - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
The preferred airport for InterContinental Medellin is Jose Maria Cordova Intl. Airport (MDE) - 29.4 km / 18.3 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Diners Club; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a security system
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- For stays on or after January 1, 2022, residents of Colombia and non-residents staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Travelers on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 150000 per person (roundtrip)
- Early check-in fee: COP 100000 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: COP 100000 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.