- Dining venue(s)
- Fitness facilities
Check availability at Holiday Lodge Yakima
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking
About this property
With a stay at Holiday Lodge Yakima in Yakima, you'll be near the airport, just a 1-minute walk from Yakima River Valley and 13 minutes by foot from Capitol Theater. This motel is 1 mi (1.7 km) from Yakima Convention Center and 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Yakima Valley Trolleys.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 38 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area. Guests can get to nearby shops on the shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite from the grocery/convenience store serving guests of Holiday Lodge Yakima. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 9 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Yakima River Valley - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Capitol Theater - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Yakima Convention Center - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Yakima Valley Trolleys - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Mount Hope Baptist - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Yakima County Stadium - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Yakima Valley Sundome - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Yakima Valley Museum - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Yakima River - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Virginia Mason Memorial - Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Westpark Shopping Center - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
McAllister Museum of Aviation - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Yakima Area Arboretum - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Cowiche Canyon Trail - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Valley Mall - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
The preferred airport for Holiday Lodge Yakima is Yakima, WA (YKM-Yakima Air Terminal - McAllister Field) - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, JCB International, and Carte Blanche; cash is not accepted
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 10 PM.
- Up to 2 children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 1.50
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: USD 20.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 20 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.