Check availability at Dunollie Hotel
Double or Twin Room
Standard Single Room, 1 Twin Bed
Standard Twin Room, 2 Twin Beds
Sea View Double
Standard Triple Room
About this property
Located in Isle of Skye, Dunollie Hotel is by the sea, within a 15-minute drive of Skye Serpentarium and Skye Bridge. This beach hotel is 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from Caisteal Maol and 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from Camas Croise.Rooms
Stay in one of 84 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Skye Serpentarium - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Skye Bridge - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Caisteal Maol - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Camas Croise - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Torabhaig Distillery - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
Traigh a' Chnuic - 19.2 km / 12 mi
Traigh Ostaig - 22.9 km / 14.2 mi
Plockton Harbour - 23.2 km / 14.4 mi
Armadale Castle - 25.6 km / 15.9 mi
Armadale Ferry Terminal - 26.1 km / 16.2 mi
Glas Eilean - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi
Glenelg Brochs - 26.8 km / 16.7 mi
Raasay Ferry - 27.2 km / 16.9 mi
Raasay House Activities Centre - 27.6 km / 17.1 mi
Raasay Pictish Stone - 28.1 km / 17.4 mi
The preferred airport for Dunollie Hotel is Inverness (INV) - 149.8 km / 93.1 mi
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 9.95 for adults and GBP 9.95 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.