Check availability at Capivari Ecoresort
Standard Triple Room
Premium Quadruple Room
About this property
When you stay at Capivari Ecoresort in Campina Grande Do Sul, you'll be 18 mi (29 km) from Morro do Sete. This family-friendly farm stay is within the vicinity of Pico Parana.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 99 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and an outdoor tennis court. Additional amenities at this farm stay include complimentary wireless Internet access and an arcade/game room.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Capivari Ecoresort, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the swim-up bar.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Morro do Sete - 29 km / 18 mi
The preferred airport for Capivari Ecoresort is Curitiba (CWB-Afonso Pena Intl.) - 78 km / 48.5 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Diners Club; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a security system
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels to Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- Pet fee: BRL 100.00 per pet, per night