Check availability at Arai Ryokan
Standard Twin Room
Japanese Style Shared Bath
About this property
A stay at Arai Ryokan places you in the heart of Izu, steps from Tokko-no-yu Hot Spring and Shuzenji Temple. This ryokan is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Shuzenji Temple and 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Shigetsu-den.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 25 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and a turndown service.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including hot springs, karaoke, and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the ryokan's coffee shop/café.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokko-no-yu Hot Spring - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Shuzenji Temple - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hie Shrine - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Shuzenji Temple - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Bamboo Forest Path - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Shigetsu-den - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Fujisan - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Shuzenji Nature Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Shuzenji Nijino Sato - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Oohito Shrine - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Joyama - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Izu World Hawaiians - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Shuzenji Country Club - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Katsuragiyama Ropeway - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Izunagaoka Hot Spring - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Haneda Airport (HND) - 157.3 km / 97.7 mi
Oshima Airport (OIM) - 78 km / 48.5 mi
The preferred airport for Arai Ryokan is Haneda Airport (HND).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, Union Pay, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.