Hotel Villa Fontaine Village Izukogen
Hotel Villa Fontaine Village Izukogen
Check availability at Hotel Villa Fontaine Village Izukogen
Condominium Suite 80 sqm, Ocean View
Condominium Suite 80sqm No-View(Western Style beds and Tatami Futons)
Superior Condo, 2 Bedrooms, Kitchen, Ocean View
Premier Condo, 3 Bedrooms, Kitchen, Ocean View
Deluxe Condo, 2 Bedrooms, Kitchen, Ocean View
About this property
Located in Ito (Futo), Hotel Villa Fontaine Village Izukogen is within a 15-minute walk of Izu Glass and Glasswork Museum and Izu Granpal Park. This family-friendly hotel is 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Izu Oceanic Park and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Mori Art Museum of Izukogen Fairy Tale.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 91 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and ovens. Rooms have private balconies. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 37-inch flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers body treatments and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find hot springs, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Japanese Restaurant IZUMI serving guests of Hotel Villa Fontaine Village Izukogen. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mori Art Museum of Izukogen Fairy Tale - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Izu Glass and Glasswork Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Iwasaki Kazuaki Space Art Gallery - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Izu Granpal Park - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Izu Ammonite Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The Cat Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Ayashii Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Izu Cactus Park - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Mt. Omuroyama - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ivory and Stone Sculpture Museum - Jewel Peer - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Angel Museum - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Murakami Museum - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Kyoko Takahashi Flower Painting Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Nosaka Automata Museum - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Jogasaki Coast - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 144.3 km / 89.7 mi
Oshima (OIM) - 83 km / 51.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Villa Fontaine Village Izukogen is Tokyo (HND-Haneda).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. Guests booking reservations that include dinner must check in before 7 PM. This property offers shuttle service from Izu-Kōgen Station on a limited schedule only. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2400 for adults and JPY 1680 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 2200 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.