- Dining venue(s)
- Fitness facilities
- Shuttle services
Check availability at Hotel Villa Fontaine Village Izukogen
Condominium Suite 80 sqm, Ocean View
Superior Condo, 2 Bedrooms, Ocean View
Premier Condo, 3 Bedrooms, Kitchen, Ocean View
Deluxe Condo, 2 Bedrooms, Kitchen, Ocean View
About this property
With a stay at Hotel Villa Fontaine Village Izukogen in Ito (Futo), you'll be steps from Fujisan and 8 minutes by foot from Mori Art Museum of Izukogen Fairy Tale. This family-friendly hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Izu Glass and Glasswork Museum and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Iwasaki Kazuaki Space Art Gallery.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 91 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and ovens. Rooms have private balconies. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 37-inch flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers body treatments and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find hot springs, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Japanese Restaurant IZUMI serving guests of Hotel Villa Fontaine Village Izukogen. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Fujisan - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Mori Art Museum of Izukogen Fairy Tale - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Izu Glass and Glasswork Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Iwasaki Kazuaki Space Art Gallery - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Izu Ammonite Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Izu Granpal Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Ayashii Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The Cat Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Ivory and Stone Sculpture Museum - Jewel Peer - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Angel Museum - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Murakami Museum - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Kyoko Takahashi Flower Painting Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Mt. Omuro - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Nosaka Automata Museum - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Izu Cactus Park - 3 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Haneda Airport (HND) - 133.6 km / 83 mi
Oshima Airport (OIM) - 83 km / 51.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Villa Fontaine Village Izukogen is Haneda Airport (HND).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, JCB International, Union Pay, and cash
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booking reservations that include dinner must check in before 7 PM. This property offers shuttle service from Izu-Kōgen Station on a limited schedule only.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2400 for adults and JPY 1680 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 2200 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.