Skip Global Header to Content
The Vagary Vibes
Most popular facilities
In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the property during Seclusion Day (Nyepi)/Hindu New Year for a 24-hour period (starting at 6 AM). Seclusion Day typically falls in March or April (dates subject to change each year). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on that date. Ngurah Rai Airport (Bali International Airport) is also closed on Seclusion Day.
Minimum 5,000 PTS required
Choose your room
1 / 13
2 Twin Beds
172-sq-foot room with a lanai
Layout - Bedroom and sitting area
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - 32-inch LED TV
Food & Drink - Refrigerator and free bottled water
Bathroom - Partially open bathroom and shower
Practical - Laptop workspace
Comfort - Air conditioning
Need to Know - Housekeeping on request, no cribs (infant beds) or rollaway/extra beds available
Non-Smoking, pet friendly
Enter your travel dates to get the price
Property LocationA stay at The Vagary Vibes places you in the heart of Penida Island, within a 5-minute drive of Pura Penataran Ped and Plabuhan Tradisional Sampalan. This hotel is 2.5 mi (4 km) from Port Roro Nusa Jaya Abadi and 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Maruti Express Nusa Penida Ferry Dock.RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 6 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Rooms have private lanais. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided.AmenitiesTake in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.DiningA complimentary self-serve breakfast is served daily.Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.AttractionsDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pura Penataran Ped - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Plabuhan Tradisional Sampalan - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Port Roro Nusa Jaya Abadi - 3.9 km / 2.5 mi
Maruti Express Nusa Penida Ferry Dock - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Goa Giri Putri Temple - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Gamat Bay - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Pantai Banana - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Crystal Bay - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Crystal Bay Beach - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Pura Puncak Mundi - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Tembeling Beach - 14.4 km / 9 mi
Seganing Waterfall - 15.2 km / 9.5 mi
Teletubbies Hill - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
Paluang Beach - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
Kelingking Viewpoint - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
The preferred airport for The Vagary Vibes is Ngurah Rai Intl. Airport (DPS) - 77 km / 47.8 mi
Free self parking
24-hour front desk
Airport transportation (surcharge)
The Vagary Vibes
jalan ped buyuk banjar prapat desa ped, Nusa Penida, Penida Island Indonesia
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 12:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and key retrieval information. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 400000 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: IDR 0 (roundtrip), (from 3 to 5 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
COVID-19 requirementsThis property may require proof of vaccination, a negative COVID-19 test or additional safety requirements. Check policies or contact the hotel directly for more information
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
* Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking hotel accommodation through qantas.com/hotels or holiday packages through qantas.com/holidays, using Points Plus Pay. Members cannot redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above the specified minimum level of 5,000 and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an Accepted Payment Card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Hotel Rewards. View full terms and conditions here
~ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions.
** Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
† Includes fee payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today's exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by
DestinationQueenslandNew South WalesVictoriaWestern AustraliaNorthern TerritorySouth AustraliaTasmaniaAustralian Capital Territory
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, live and fly.We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.
Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901