Skip Global Header to Content
Minimum 5,000 PTS required
Choose your room
Deluxe Mobile Home, Ensuite (Blackdown View)
1 / 13
Deluxe Mobile Home, Ensuite (Blackdown View)
1 Double Bed, 2 Twin Beds and 1 Double Sofa Bed
Features a private deck/patio
Layout - 2 bedrooms, living room, and dining area
Relax - Fireplace
Internet - Free WiFi and wired Internet access
Entertainment - Flat-screen TV with digital channels and streaming services
Food & Drink - Kitchen with refrigerator, stovetop, oven, and microwave
Sleep - Premium bedding and bed sheets
Bathroom - 1.5 bathrooms, shower, towels, and toilet paper
Practical - Iron/ironing board and desk
Comfort - Climate-controlled heating
Accessibility - Hand-held showerhead
Need to Know - Weekly housekeeping
Non-Smoking, pet friendly
Enter your travel dates to get the price
Property LocationLocated in Ilminster, this cabin is within a 15-minute drive of Blackdown Hills and The Cygnet Health Care Stadium. This cabin is 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from Barrington Court and 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from Woodlands Castle.RoomsMake yourself comfortable in this cabin, which features a fireplace. A kitchen is outfitted with a refrigerator, an oven, and a stovetop. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include a desk and a microwave, and housekeeping is provided weekly.AmenitiesTake in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services. Additional amenities at this cabin include a picnic area and barbecue grills.DiningAt this cabin, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other AmenitiesEvent facilities at this cabin consist of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.AttractionsDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Blackdown Hills - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Barrington Court - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Woodlands Castle - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Chard Museum - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
The Cygnet Health Care Stadium - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Museum of Somerset - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
Church of St Mary Magdalene - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
Somerset County & Military Museum - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
The Willows & Wetlands Visitor Centre - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Somerset Towpath - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
West Sedgemoor Nature Reserve - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
County Cricket Ground - 15.2 km / 9.4 mi
Field of Dreams - 16.1 km / 10 mi
AJ'z Activity Centre - 17.7 km / 11 mi
East Lambrook Manor Gardens - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
The nearest major airport is Exeter (EXT-Exeter Intl.) - 46.1 km / 28.7 mi
Number of restaurants - 1
Free self parking
Breakfast available (surcharge)
Field next to The Flying Fish, Wood RoadWindmill Hill, Ashill, Ilminster United Kingdom
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Guests will receive lockbox information.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- A car is required for transportation to and from this property.
- The property is professionally cleaned; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place and a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
COVID-19 requirementsThis property may require proof of vaccination, a negative COVID-19 test or additional safety requirements. Check policies or contact the hotel directly for more information
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
* Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking hotel accommodation through qantas.com/hotels or holiday packages through qantas.com/holidays, using Points Plus Pay. Members cannot redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above the specified minimum level of 5,000 and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an Accepted Payment Card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Hotel Rewards. View full terms and conditions here
~ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions.
** Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
† Includes fee payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today's exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by
DestinationQueenslandNew South WalesVictoriaWestern AustraliaNorthern TerritorySouth AustraliaTasmaniaAustralian Capital Territory
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, live and fly.We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.
Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901