Check availability at Paradores Austral Bahia Blanca
Paseo de las Esculturas - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Contemporary Art Museum - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Municipal Theater - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Independencia Park - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Rivadavia Square - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Bahia Blanca Municipality Building - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Lola Mora Fountain - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Mayo Park - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Bahia Blanca Chamber of Commerce - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Bernardino Rivadavia Library - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
9 de Julio Square - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Bartolome Mitre Plaza - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Port Museum - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
The preferred airport for Paradores Austral Bahia Blanca is Bahia Blanca (BHI-Comandante Espora) - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, and American Express; cash is not accepted
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- One child 8 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The 21% national VAT (value-added tax) is not included in the price, and may be charged at the property upon check-out for all residents of Argentina. Travelers on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveler will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between ARS 220 and ARS 600 for adults, ARS 220 and ARS 600 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ARS 30 per vehicle (one way)
- Late check-in fee for check-in between midnight and noon (amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.