Skip Global Header to Content
Jay Clarks Exotica
Minimum 5,000 PTS required
Choose your room
1 / 16
1 King Bed
450-sq-foot room with lake views
Layout - Separate sitting area
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - 42-inch flat-screen TV with cable channels
Food & Drink - Electric kettle, minibar (fees may apply), 24-hour room service, and free bottled water
Sleep - Turndown service and bed sheets
Bathroom - Private bathroom, shower, free toiletries, and towels
Practical - Safe, free newspaper, and laptop workspace
Comfort - Fresh bed sheets (on request), fresh towels (on request), and air conditioning
Need to Know - No cribs (infant beds) or rollaway/extra beds available
Enter your travel dates to get the price
Property LocationWith a stay at Jay Clarks Exotica in Nahan, you'll be connected to a rail/subway station, and 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from Jaitak Fort and 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from Ranzor Palace. This hotel is 8.7 mi (13.9 km) from Rani Tal and 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from Ranital Garden.RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 24 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.AmenitiesPamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.DiningEnjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/cafe. The hotel also offers 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.AttractionsDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Jaitak Fort - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Ranzor Palace - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Rani Tal - 13.9 km / 8.7 mi
Ranital Garden - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Suketi Fossil Park - 29.3 km / 18.2 mi
Renuka Lake - 39.7 km / 24.7 mi
Kalesar National Park - 41.7 km / 25.9 mi
Number of restaurants - 1
Free self parking
24-hour front desk
Dry cleaning/laundry service
24-hour business center
Number of bars/lounges - 1
Jay Clarks Exotica
Ambala-Paonta Sahib-Dehradun Road, New N.H. 7, Rukhri, P.O. Shambhu Wala, Nahan India
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of COVID-19 Guidelines (CDC).
COVID-19 requirementsThis property may require proof of vaccination, a negative COVID-19 test or additional safety requirements. Check policies or contact the hotel directly for more information
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
* Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking hotel accommodation through qantas.com/hotels or holiday packages through qantas.com/holidays, using Points Plus Pay. Members cannot redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above the specified minimum level of 5,000 and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an Accepted Payment Card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Hotel Rewards. View full terms and conditions here
~ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions.
** Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
† Includes fee payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today's exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by
DestinationQueenslandNew South WalesVictoriaWestern AustraliaNorthern TerritorySouth AustraliaTasmaniaAustralian Capital Territory
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, live and fly.We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.
Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901