Check availability at Villas Arqueologicas Chichen Itza
About this property
With a stay at Villas Arqueologicas Chichen Itza in Chichen Itza, you'll be in the historical district, within a 5-minute drive of Cenote Ik kil and Pre-Hispanic City of Chichen-Itza. This family-friendly hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from El Caracol and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Court of the Thousand Columns.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 45 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite at Itzaes, a poolside restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge and dine alfresco. Or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pre-Hispanic City of Chichen-Itza - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
El Caracol - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Court of the Thousand Columns - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Pyramid of Kukulkan - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Cenote Ik kil - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Cenote Yokdzonot - 21 km / 13.1 mi
The preferred airport for Villas Arqueologicas Chichen Itza is Manuel Crescencio Rejon Intl. Airport (MID) - 132.2 km / 82.1 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of National Guidelines for reopening Tourism (Mexico).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between MXN 100 and MXN 300 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.