Check availability at Hotel Lido La Perla Nera
Double Room, 1 Double or 2 Twin Beds, Non Smoking, Garden View
Double Room Single Use
Carciano Ferry Terminal - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Stresa-Alpino-Mottarone Cable Car - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Villa La Palazzola - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Isola Bella - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Isola Madre Botanical Garden - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Borromeo Plaza - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Borromeo Palace and Garden - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Church of San Vittore - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Congressi Palace - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Villa Ducale - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Stresa Ferry Terminal - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Villa Pallavicino Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Villa Henfrey-Branca - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Baveno Ferry Terminal - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Church of Saints Gervase and Protaso - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Malpensa International Airport (MXP) - 52.4 km / 32.5 mi
Lugano (LUG-Agno) - 93.5 km / 58.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Lido La Perla Nera is Malpensa International Airport (MXP).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 15 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.