Check availability at Carnegie Hotel & Spa
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
Presidential Suite, 1 King Bed
Premium Room (University View)
About this property
With a stay at Carnegie Hotel & Spa, you'll be centrally located in Johnson City, a 3-minute walk from East Tennessee State University and a 2-minute drive from Yee-Haw Brewing Company. This 4-star hotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Johnson City Medical Center and 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Tweetsie Trail Trailhead.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 139 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LED televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 1:00 PM and on weekends from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
East Tennessee State University - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Yee-Haw Brewing Company - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Johnson City Medical Center - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Freedom Hall Civic Center - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tweetsie Trail Trailhead - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Tipton-Haynes Historic Site - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Johnson City Mall - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Buffalo Mountain Park - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Willow Springs Park - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Franklin Woods Community Hospital - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Boone Lake - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Winged Deer Park - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Tennessee Hills Distillery - 11.2 km / 6.9 mi
International Storytelling Center - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Sycamore Shoals State Park - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
The preferred airport for Carnegie Hotel & Spa is Tri-Cities, TN (TRI-Tri-Cities Regional) - 27.6 km / 17.2 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector and a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 20 for adults, USD 8 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 45.00 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 45 (one-way)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: USD 100.00 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 20.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.