Shopper's delight set on Melbourne's Chapel Street, the premier location to indulge in leading fashion, restaurant excellence and the bounty of cultural events the city has to offer.
The Olsen embodies inspirational architecture and opulent design inspired by Australia's greatest living painter John Olsen. Lyrical artworks adorn the walls throughout, while a stunning a glass bottomed swimming pool and entertainment precinct await you.
Refined hotel suites, many boasting stunning city skyline views are appointed with up to the minute comforts and technology, every suite is home to charming Olsen prints.
The Olsen is a joy to inhabit. Perfect if you are looking to immerse yourself in authentic Melbourne style and culture. The Olsen - The Art of [Creature Comforts]
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -Bar / Lounge
- -Tour desk
- -Reception (24 hour)
- -Room service (24 hours)
- -Porter / Bell staff
- -Non-smoking property
- -Interconnecting rooms
- -WiFi (free)
- -Airport transfers (surcharge)
- -Outdoor pool (heated)
- -Day spa
- -Gym / Fitness Facilities
- -Childcare services
- -Guest laundry
- -Dry cleaning / Laundry service
- -Onsite parking (surcharge)
- -Onsite parking (limited, surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Business services
- -Business / Conference centre
- -Accessible facilities
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor