- Dining venue(s)
- Fitness facilities
- Dining venue
- Meeting facilities
Check availability at Auberge Le Gite du Mont-Albert- SEPAQ
Superior Room, 2 Queen Beds
Family Chalet, 2 Bedrooms, Mountain View
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofa bed
Comfort Chalet, 2 Bedrooms, Mountain View
Comfort Chalet, 1 Bedroom
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed
Comfort Room 2 Queen Beds at the Caribou Pavilion
About this property
With a stay at Auberge Le Gite du Mont-Albert- SEPAQ in Mont-Albert, you'll be 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Gaspesie National Park and 19.1 mi (30.8 km) from Matane Wildlife Reserve. This hotel is 23.2 mi (37.3 km) from Mount Jacques-Cartier and 24.1 mi (38.8 km) from Exploramer.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 guestrooms. Your room comes with a Select Comfort bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a sauna and a seasonal outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, ski storage, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at Salle a manger serving the guests of Auberge Le Gite du Mont-Albert- SEPAQ, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Gaspesie National Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Mont Lyall Trailhead - 19.1 km / 11.9 mi
Matane Wildlife Reserve - 30.8 km / 19.1 mi
Mount Jacques-Cartier - 37.3 km / 23.2 mi
Sainte-Anne-des-Mont Dock - 38.8 km / 24.1 mi
Exploramer - 38.8 km / 24.1 mi
Irene Fournier Ecological Reserve - 39.6 km / 24.6 mi
Centre de plein air de la Haute Gaspésie - 43.3 km / 26.9 mi
Rivière Sainte-Anne - 44.2 km / 27.5 mi
The preferred airport for Auberge Le Gite du Mont-Albert- SEPAQ is Mont-Joli, QC (YYY) - 184.7 km / 114.8 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and debit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Guests will receive an email with check-in instructions prior to arrival. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. The property’s pool is closed from mid-August until end of June.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to August.
- Pool access available from 11 AM to 7 PM.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100 per stay
- Destination fee: CAD 8.75 per person, per night. This fee does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 17 and CAD 23 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.