Check availability at Hotel Grandmare & Bungalows
Standard Double Room
Standard Double Room, Jetted Tub
Mancora Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Cuesta Los Arrieros - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Cerro Corral de Ovejas - 11 km / 6.9 mi
Cerro Los Pericos - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
Organos Beach - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Los Organos Plaza de Armas - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Playa El Ñuro - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Cerro Tunal - 18 km / 11.2 mi
Nuro Pier - 22.4 km / 13.9 mi
Cerro Pajaritos - 22.7 km / 14.1 mi
Punta Sal Beach - 27.1 km / 16.8 mi
Curo - 27.9 km / 17.3 mi
Iglesia Santa Maria de Fatima - 30.4 km / 18.9 mi
Punta Sal Square - 30.5 km / 19 mi
Punta Sal Fishing Pier - 30.6 km / 19 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Grandmare & Bungalows is Piura (PIU-Capitan FAP Guillermo Concha Iberico Intl.) - 186 km / 115.5 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Sanitary Protocol for Categorized Hotels (Peru).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) may be charged upon check-out to residents of Peru regardless of length of stay, and non-residents staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Travelers who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 250 (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: PEN 250 (from 1 to 10 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.