citizenM Paris Champs-Élysées
Choose your room
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed
1 King Bed
151 sq feet
Internet - Free WiFi 100+ Mbps (good for 1–2 people or up to 6 devices)
Entertainment - 43-inch LED TV, digital channels, and tablet computer
Food & Drink - Free bottled water
Sleep - Pillowtop bed, premium bedding, blackout drapes/curtains, and bed sheets
Bathroom - Private bathroom, shower, and rainfall showerhead
Practical - Laptop-compatible safe, iron/ironing board, and laptop workspace
Comfort - Climate-controlled air conditioning, fresh towels every 3 days, fresh bed sheets every 3 days
Accessibility - Grab bar in shower, portable shower seat, raised toilet seat, closed-captioned TV, low-height counter and sink, low-height desk, height-adjustable showerhead, low-height view port in door, low-height door lock, bathroom emergency pull cord, transfer shower, and wheelchair accessible
Eco-friendly - Eco-friendly toiletries, eco-friendly cleaning supplies, energy-saving features, and recycling bin
Need to Know - Housekeeping on request
Champs-Élysées - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hôtel de la Païva - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Lido - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Boulevard Haussmann - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Avenue Montaigne - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Grand Palais - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Place Charles de Gaulle - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Arc de Triomphe - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Elysee Palace - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Parc Monceau - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Quai Branly Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Rue de Rivoli - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Grands Boulevards - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Place de la Concorde - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) - 31.3 km / 19.4 mi
Paris Orly Airport (ORY) - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
The preferred airport for citizenM Paris Champs-Élysées is Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property uses wind and solar energy, plus eco-friendly cleaning products
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and a security system
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Guests will receive an email 24 hours before arrival with check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests traveling with a service animal must contact the property prior to arrival.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1000, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 10 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- A car is not required for transportation to and from this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Cashless payment methods are available for all transactions and guests can access their rooms with a mobile device.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: approximately EUR 17.95 per person
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 42.50 per day(984 ft away; open 24 hours)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 29 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.