Skip Global Header to Content
Elegant Apartment in a Luxury Resort
Minimum 5,000 PTS required
Choose your room
Image not available
1 Double Sofa Bed and 1 Large Twin Bed
592-sq-foot individually furnished room with a patio
Layout - Separate dining area
Relax - Private pool, fireplace, and fireplace
Food & Drink - Refrigerator
Sleep - Bed sheets
Bathroom - Jetted bathtub
Practical - Sofa bed
Need to Know - No cribs (infant beds) or rollaway/extra beds available
Enter your travel dates to get the price
Property LocationLocated in Perugia, Elegant Apartment in a Luxury Resort is within a 10-minute drive of Pietrafitta Paleontological Museum and Equestrian Center San Biagio. This palace is 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from Lake Trasimeno and 16.8 mi (27.1 km) from Piazza IV Novembre.RoomsTreat yourself to a stay in one of the individually furnished guestrooms, featuring fireplaces. Rooms have private patios. Conveniences include refrigerators and sofa beds.AmenitiesBe sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, and a sauna. This palace also features complimentary wireless Internet access and an arcade/game room.DiningBreakfast is available for a fee.AttractionsDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pietrafitta Paleontological Museum - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Sanctuary of Mongiovino - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Equestrian Center San Biagio - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Tavernelle Aquatic Park - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
Monte Vibiano Castle - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
Lake Trasimeno - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
Cesare Caporali Theater - 15.2 km / 9.4 mi
Museum of Glass - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Naturalistic Oasis La Valle - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Perugina Chocolate Factory - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Golf Club Perugia - 17.3 km / 10.7 mi
Santa Maria della Misericordia Hospital - 18.1 km / 11.3 mi
Fishing Museum of Magione - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
Magione Racetrack - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
Sambuco Ceramics Store - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
The nearest major airport is Sant Egidio Airport (PEG) - 34.1 km / 21.2 mi
Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per person, per night, up to 3 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 30 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
COVID-19 requirementsThis property may require proof of vaccination, a negative COVID-19 test or additional safety requirements. Check policies or contact the hotel directly for more information
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
* Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking hotel accommodation through qantas.com/hotels or holiday packages through qantas.com/holidays, using Points Plus Pay. Members cannot redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above the specified minimum level of 5,000 and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an Accepted Payment Card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Hotel Rewards. View full terms and conditions here
~ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions.
** Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
† Includes fee payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today's exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by
DestinationQueenslandNew South WalesVictoriaWestern AustraliaNorthern TerritorySouth AustraliaTasmaniaAustralian Capital Territory
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, live and fly.We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.
Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901