Check availability at Locanda Di San Martino
Classic Double Room
San Martino - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Loggia del Papa - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
San Spirito - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Sinagoga di Siena - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Basilica di Santa Maria dei Servi - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Siena State Archives - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Museo delle Tavolette di Biccherna - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
University of Siena - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Palazzo Piccolomini - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Piazza del Mercato - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Cappella di Piazza - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Piazza del Campo - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Civic Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Torre del Mangia - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Teatro dei Rinnovati - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
The preferred airport for Locanda Di San Martino is Peretola Airport (FLR) - 85.6 km / 53.2 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 8 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests driving to the property should contact this property in advance.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-in is available.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 29 February, EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 March - 31 October, EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: EUR 25 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.