Check availability at NH Siena
Standard Triple Room
Superior Room, Balcony
Superior Room, Balcony (Extra Bed 2 adults + 1 child)
Standard Room, Balcony
Fortezza Medicea - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Enoteca Italiana - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Basilica di San Domenico - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Monte dei Paschi - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Palazzo Salimbeni - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Piazza Salimbeni - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Stadio Artemio Franchi - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Casa di Santa Caterina - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Palazzo Tolomei - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
San Cristoforo Church - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Fontebranda - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Porta Camollia - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Teatro dei Rozzi - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Oratorio di San Bernardino e Museo Diocesano - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for NH Siena is Peretola Airport (FLR) - 82.6 km / 51.3 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, JCB International, and cash
- This property reserves the right to pre-authorize the guest's credit card prior to arrival.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 29 February, EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 March - 31 October, EUR 2.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 13 and EUR 32 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30 per night
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 30 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.