Check availability at Hampton Inn Quakertown
Studio, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Jetted Tub
Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Hearing)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Mobility & Hearing, Roll-In Shower)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible (Hearing)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Hearing)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible (Mobility & Hearing, Roll-In Shower)
About this property
Located in Quakertown, Hampton Inn Quakertown is in the historical district, a 3-minute drive from St. Luke's Hospital - Upper Bucks Campus and 6 minutes from Lehigh Valley Health Network - Health Center at Richland Township. This hotel is 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from Veterans Park and 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from Schwenkfelder Library and Heritage Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 79 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while video-game consoles and digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a spa tub and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
St. Luke's Hospital - Upper Bucks Campus - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Lehigh Valley Health Network - Health Center at Richland Township - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Veterans Park - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Schwenkfelder Library and Heritage Center - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Quakertown Swamp - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Nockamixon State Park - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Lake Nockamixon - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Sellersville Theater - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Perkiomen Trail Green Lane Park Trailhead - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
DeSales University - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Green Lane Park - 16.5 km / 10.2 mi
Perkiomen Trail Crusher Road Trailhead - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
Promenade Shops at Saucon Valley - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
Little Lehigh Creek - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
Macungie Memorial Park - 21 km / 13.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Lehigh Valley Intl. Airport (ABE) - 38 km / 23.6 mi
Blue Bell, PA (BBX-Wings Field) - 44.7 km / 27.8 mi
Reading, PA (RDG-Reading Regional) - 71.8 km / 44.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hampton Inn Quakertown is Lehigh Valley Intl. Airport (ABE).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, debit cards, and cash
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of CleanStay (Hilton).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.