We are a small well established affordable Boutique Hotel located in one of Sydney’s Potts Point. Our hotel is an excellent choice for anyone wanting to experience the best that Sydney has to offer.
Recently refurbished, our rooms have been styled to maximise space and comfort.
Experience the chic village lifestyle that makes Potts Point one of Sydney’s most envious urban precincts. The neighbourhood offers visitors a vast choice of quality cafes, restaurants, wine bars, as well as a range of eclectic boutiques, antiques and design stores.
On our doorstep is also a supermarket, delicatessen, laundromat, whole food store, bakery as well as excellent transport options.
Being small we pride ourselves in being able to offer a more personal approach. Our front desk team will go out of their way to ensure that your stay in Sydney is an enjoyable experience. We encourage guests to contact us direct so we can provide the best advise for your stay in Sydney.
We are waiting to welcome you!
Some handy hints on our hotel:-
1. Our rooms are located over three levels which are accessed via a central staircase. This may not be suitable for persons who may have difficulty walking up stairs.
2. We have restricted office hours. Monday-Friday: 8AM-7.30PM, Saturday-Sunday: 8AM-3.30PM. If you are arriving outside of our regular office hours, please contact us so we can make alternate arrangements for you. After hours check in not available for 1 night stays.
3. Infants under 18 months stay for free if using existing bedding (cot might be provided and is subject to availability). Older children must use separate bed.
4. Minimum check in age is 18.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -Airport shuttle
- -Gay friendly
- -Free wi-fi in public areas
- -Non-smoking establishment
- -Parking – off-site secure undercover
- -Tea / coffee making
- -Tour desk
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free Wi-Fi
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- -Express check-in
- -Internet access
^ Earn 6 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels in Indonesia, New Caledonia until 11:59pm (AEDT) Tuesday 11 December 2018. Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels outside Indonesia, New Caledonia. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor