Work From Here at Emeline
Choose your room
1 King Bed
312-sq-foot room with courtyard views
Layout - Separate sitting area
Relax - In-room massage available
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - 37-inch flat-screen TV with cable channels and Netflix
Food & Drink - Mini-fridge, minibar, and coffee/tea maker
Sleep - Premium bedding, blackout drapes/curtains, and bed sheets
Bathroom - Private bathroom, bathrobes, and a shower with a rainfall showerhead
Practical - Laptop workspace, laptop-compatible safe, and free newspaper; free cribs/infant beds available on request
Comfort - Fresh towels (on request), climate-controlled air conditioning, and daily housekeeping
Need to Know - No rollaway/extra beds available
Non-Smoking, pet friendly
Connecting/adjoining rooms can be requested, subject to availability
Charleston Legends and Lore Ghost Theater - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Charleston City Market - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
French Huguenot Church - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
St. Philip's Church - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Dock Street Theater - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Congregation Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Pink House Gallery - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Gibbes Museum of Art - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Old Slave Mart Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Threshold Repertory Theatre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Waterfront Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Charleston City Hall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Charleston Gaillard Center - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
St. Michael's Episcopal Church - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for Work From Here at Emeline is Charleston Intl. Airport (CHS) - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and window guards
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global), Safe Travels (WTTC - Global), and SafeStay (AHLA - USA).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10.00 and USD 25.00 for adults, USD 5.00 and USD 20.00 for children (approximately)
- Covered valet parking fee: USD 36.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.