Check availability at Novotel Den Haag World Forum
Superior Double Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofa bed
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofa bed
Superior Twin Room, Multiple Beds
Executive Double Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofa bed
About this property
Located in The Hague (Scheveningen), Novotel Den Haag World Forum is within a 5-minute walk of World Forum Convention Centre and within a 5-minute drive of Peace Palace. This 4-star hotel is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Madurodam and 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from Sea Life Scheveningen.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 216 guestrooms featuring free minibar items. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, a sauna, and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy a meal at Restaurant Pangea, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in The Hague? This hotel has facilities measuring 26856 square feet (2495 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
World Forum Convention Centre - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Omniversum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
The Hague Museum of Photography - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kunstmuseum Den Haag - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Museon - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Madurodam - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Peace Palace - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Westbroekpark - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Panorama Mesdag - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Muzee Scheveningen - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Scheveningen Lighthouse - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Palace Garden - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
AFAS Circustheater - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Scheveningen Beach - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Noordeinde Palace - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Schiphol Airport (AMS) - 47.6 km / 29.6 mi
Rotterdam (RTM-Rotterdam The Hague) - 24.8 km / 15.4 mi
The preferred airport for Novotel Den Haag World Forum is Schiphol Airport (AMS).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates)
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, Union Pay, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of ALLSAFE (Accor Hotels).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.35 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20.50 per person (approximately)
- Covered self parking fee: EUR 22.50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Spa fee: EUR 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.