Check availability at Leonardo Royal Hotel Den Haag Promenade
Comfort Twin Room
Superior Room, Accessible
Superior Twin Room
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
World Forum Convention Centre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Omniversum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The Hague Museum of Photography - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Madurodam - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kunstmuseum Den Haag - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Museon - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Westbroekpark - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Peace Palace - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Atlantikwall Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Muzee Scheveningen - 1.6 km / 1 mi
De Mesdag Collection - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Museum voor Communicatie - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Our Lady of Lourdes (RC) Silent Center - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Scheveningen Lighthouse - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
AFAS Circustheater - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Schiphol Airport (AMS) - 47 km / 29.2 mi
Rotterdam (RTM-Rotterdam The Hague) - 24 km / 14.9 mi
The preferred airport for Leonardo Royal Hotel Den Haag Promenade is Schiphol Airport (AMS).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates)
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, debit cards, and cash
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.35 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 23.5 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 19.50 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per accommodation, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 32.5 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.