Check availability at Nkomazi Game Reserve
About this property
When you stay at Nkomazi Game Reserve in Badplaas, you'll be in a national park and 11 minutes by car from Elukwatini Shopping Complex. This 5-star lodge is 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from Songimvelo Game Reserve and 14 mi (22.5 km) from Badplaas Game Reserve.Rooms
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 14 guestrooms, featuring private plunge pools. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and minibars.Amenities
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. Encounter the local wildlife with a safari, then enjoy recreational amenities including a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional features at this lodge include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
All-inclusive rates are available at this lodge. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
At Nkomazi Game Reserve, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Elukwatini Shopping Complex - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
Songimvelo Game Reserve - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Badplaas Game Reserve - 22.5 km / 14 mi
Cradle of Life Info Centre - 24.8 km / 15.4 mi
Badplass Golf Club - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
Komati Springs - 42.4 km / 26.3 mi
The preferred airport for Nkomazi Game Reserve is Nelspruit (MQP-Kruger Mpumalanga Intl.) - 144.6 km / 89.8 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests may choose to drive themselves to the property, or park their vehicles at the Welcome Lounge (located at the national park entrance) and be transferred to the property. Transfers from the Welcome Lounge to the property are available at 1 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the lodge prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- A car is not required for transportation to and from this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: ZAR 275 per person, per night. This fee does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.