Check availability at Grand Hotel Amrâth Kurhaus The Hague Scheveningen
Executive Room, Sea View
Superior Room, Sea View
Deluxe Suite, Sea View
Presidential Suite, Sea View
Deluxe Suite, City View
Holland Casino Scheveningen - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Scheveningen Beach - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Sea Life Scheveningen - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
AFAS Circustheater - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Glowgolf Scheveningen - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Scheveningen Pier - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Museum Beelden aan Zee - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Our Lady of Lourdes (RC) Silent Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Muzee Scheveningen - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Atlantikwall Museum - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Scheveningen Lighthouse - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Westbroekpark - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Madurodam - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
World Forum Convention Centre - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Omniversum - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Schiphol Airport (AMS) - 44.5 km / 27.7 mi
Rotterdam (RTM-Rotterdam The Hague) - 25.3 km / 15.7 mi
The preferred airport for Grand Hotel Amrâth Kurhaus The Hague Scheveningen is Schiphol Airport (AMS).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates)
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
- Some rooms at this property are not suitable for children; please add child ages in the search parameters to display available rooms
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and lunch, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) and Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.35 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 26.50 for adults and EUR 13.25 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 41 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 25.00 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 11 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 36.75 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.