Check availability at Clifftop Exclusive Safari Hideaway
Suite, 1 Double Bed
About this property
With a stay at Clifftop Exclusive Safari Hideaway in Vaalwater, you'll be in the mountains, just steps from Welgevonden Game Reserve. This 5-star hotel is 9 mi (14.5 km) from Marakele National Park and 11.8 mi (19 km) from Welgevonden Main Gate.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 air-conditioned rooms featuring private plunge pools. Rooms have private furnished patios. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature jetted bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
You can experience a safari, and enjoy an outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
At Clifftop Exclusive Safari Hideaway, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Welgevonden Game Reserve - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Marakele National Park - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Welgevonden Main Gate - 19 km / 11.8 mi
Kamonande Nature Reserve - 32.4 km / 20.1 mi
Lebolobolo Game Farm - 41.3 km / 25.7 mi
Kololo Game Reserve - 42.8 km / 26.6 mi
The preferred airport for Clifftop Exclusive Safari Hideaway is O.R. Tambo Intl. Airport (JNB) - 302.3 km / 187.8 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
The front desk is open daily from 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 13 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: ZAR 120 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.