Check availability at Campanile Dijon Marsannay
Next Generation, Standard Room, 2 Twin Beds
Next Generation, Standard Room, 1 Double Bed
Port du Canal Park - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Museum of Sacred Art - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
La Vie Bourguignonne Museum - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Arquebuse Gardens - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Place Emile Zola - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Dijon Cathedral - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Darcy Square - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Palace of the Dukes of Burgundy - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Museum of Fine Arts - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Liberation Square - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Magnin Museum - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Church of Notre Dame - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Dijon Congrexpo - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Chapelle-Chambertin - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Suzon Japanese Garden Park - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
The nearest major airport is Dole (DLE-Franche-Comte Regional) - 51.4 km / 31.9 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, Eurocard, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
The front desk is open daily from 6:30 AM - 11:00 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 11.90 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.