Built in 1883, The Hotel Windsor has a history deeply etched into the fabric of Melbourne's culture and is known as Australia's grand hotel.
The country's most awarded hotel blends stunning Victorian architecture with all the luxury appointments one would expect at this icon, which predates The Savoy in London and The Ritz in Paris. In recent years it has continued to receive recognition for providing outstanding customer service.
The Hotel Windsor offers a range of innovative accommodation packages interlinked with the hotel's signature restaurant 111 Spring Street - famous for its traditional afternoon tea.
Located in the heart of Melbourne the hotel offers seven room and suite configurations, many overlooking the stately Parliament House and the picturesque Treasury Gardens. Melbourne's thriving theatre precinct, the MCG and Rod Laver Arena are within a short walking distance.
Getting around the city is straightforward with trains and trams at the hotel's doorstep.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -Room service (24 hours)
- -Safe deposit box
- -Tour desk
- -Reception (24 hour)
- -Porter / Bell staff
- -Bar / Lounge
- -Non-smoking property
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Childcare services
- -Dry cleaning / Laundry service
- -Business / Conference centre
- -Gym / Fitness Facilities
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor