The Hotel Chino has 65 guest rooms and apartments and is a new boutique hotel. The apartments offer all of the comforts of home, whilst incorporating modern design and the latest technology.
Deluxe rooms are spacious with small kitchenettes and all room types offer private balconies. They care about the environment and have gained green star rating from the AAAT. The Hotel Chino is only four kilometres from the Brisbane city centre and two kilometres from the iconic cricket sporting grounds and is also located at the gateway to the Gold Coast and the Sunshine Coast.
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise AUD 150 against a valid credit card upon arrival. A cash deposit will not be accepted. The reception hours are as follows: Monday-Friday 6:00-21:00 Saturday 09:00-17:00 Sunday 10:00-15:00 Public Holidays 9:00-11:00. If you expect to arrive outside reception hours, please contact the property in advance to arrange a pre-authorisation on your credit card. There will be a late check in fee applied if no contact is made. For further information, contact the property in advance, using the contact details found on the booking confirmation. The property offers limited housekeeping. A mid stay towel change will be provided for bookings of 4 nights or longer and a weekly service will be provided for bookings longer than 7 nights. Daily housekeeping can be requested at an extra fee. Restaurant is open for Breakfast and Dinner Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays. Restaurant hours: 06:00 - 10:00 (Breakfast), 17:00-21:00 (Dinner).
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -BBQ facilities
- -Disabled access rooms
- -Dry cleaning
- -Gay friendly
- -Interconnecting rooms
- -Internet computer
- -Guest laundry
- -Laundry service
- -Lift / elevator
- -Non-smoking establishment
- -Office and business services
- -Parking – free
- -Parking – on-site
- -Parking – on-site secure undercover
- -Parking – on-site undercover
- -Pool – outdoor unheated
- -Room Service – limited service
- -Safety deposit box
- -Tea / coffee making
- -Tour desk
- -Wheel chair access
- -Room service (limited hours)
- -Parking onsite
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Air-conditioned public areas
- -Swimming pool - outdoor
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Businesses earn an additional 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on Crown Hotels offers. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor