Skip Global Header to Content
Pipa Ubaia Residence Apartments
Minimum 5,000 PTS required
Choose your room
Comfort Double or Twin Room, Pool View
1 / 10
Comfort Double or Twin Room, Pool View
1 Queen Bed
Overlooking the pool
Food & Drink - Kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave
Bathroom - Private bathroom, towels, and a shower
Practical - Wardrobe or closet; rollaway/extra beds available on request
Need to Know - Toothbrush and toothpaste not available
Room is accessed via exterior corridors
Enter your travel dates to get the price
Property LocationWhen you stay at this apartment in Tibau do Sul, you'll be near the beach, within a 15-minute walk of Pipa Beach and Dolphins Bay Beach. This apartment is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Pipa Ecological Sanctuary and 1.3 mi (2 km) from Love Beach.RoomsMake yourself comfortable in this individually decorated apartment, featuring a kitchenette with a refrigerator and a microwave.AmenitiesTake advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden.DiningRelax with a refreshing drink at one of the 20 beach bars.Business, Other AmenitiesLimited parking is available onsite.AttractionsDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pipa Beach - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Dolphins Bay Beach - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Love Beach - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Pipa Ecological Sanctuary - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Chapadao Park - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Madeiro Beach - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Mata da Pipa Park - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Minas Beach - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Cacimbinha Beach - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Curral Beach - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Sibauma Beach - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Giz Beach - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Guarairas Beach - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Tibau do Sul Beach - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Tibau do Sul Ferry - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Number of outdoor pools - 1
Parking (limited spaces)
24-hour front desk
Number of beach bars - 20
Wheelchair accessible – no
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels to Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Protected Tourist (Brazil).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of COVID-19 Guidelines (CDC).
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fee: BRL 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 125.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
COVID-19 requirementsThis property may require proof of vaccination, a negative COVID-19 test or additional safety requirements. Check policies or contact the hotel directly for more information
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
* Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking hotel accommodation through qantas.com/hotels or holiday packages through qantas.com/holidays, using Points Plus Pay. Members cannot redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above the specified minimum level of 5,000 and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an Accepted Payment Card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Hotel Rewards. View full terms and conditions here
~ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions.
** Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
† Includes fee payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today's exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by
DestinationQueenslandNew South WalesVictoriaWestern AustraliaNorthern TerritorySouth AustraliaTasmaniaAustralian Capital Territory
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, live and fly.We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.
Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901