Skip Global Header to Content
Temple Hotel Shorekizi
Minimum 5,000 PTS required
Choose your room
Japanese Style Room, Non Smoking
1 / 6
Japanese Style Room, Non Smoking
6 Twin Futons
581-sq-foot room, located on the ground floor, balcony with river views
Layout - Tokonoma (alcove) and fusuma (room partition)
Relax - Indoor private bath (no minerals)
Internet - Free WiFi
Sleep - Bed sheets
Bathroom - Toilet with electronic bidet, free toiletries, and a hair dryer
Practical - Yard
Comfort - Heating, fan, and tatami floors (woven mat)
Need to Know - No cribs (infant beds) or rollaway/extra beds available
Enter your travel dates to get the price
Property LocationLocated in Ayabe, Temple Hotel Shorekizi is on the boardwalk, within a 15-minute drive of Gunze Museum and Sandanike Park. This hotel is 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from Shizushi Gorge Mine and 8.7 mi (13.9 km) from Ahida Hitoshi Memorial Museum.RoomsRooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.AmenitiesThis smoke-free hotel features complimentary bicycle rentals nearby, ecotours nearby, and hiking/biking trails nearby.Business, Other AmenitiesThe front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.AttractionsDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Gunze Museum - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Shizushi Gorge Mine - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Ahida Hitoshi Memorial Museum - 13.9 km / 8.7 mi
Sandanike Park - 13.9 km / 8.7 mi
Fukuchiyama City Zoo - 14.1 km / 8.7 mi
Ikkyu Shrine - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Fukuchiyama Children's Science Center - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Fukuchiyama Sato Taisei Memorial Art Museum - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Fukuchiyama Castle - 15.4 km / 9.5 mi
Goryo Shrine - 15.4 km / 9.5 mi
Yosenji Temple - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Fukuchiyama Castle Folk Museum - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Daigoji Temple - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
Choanji Temple - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
Maizuru Park - 21 km / 13 mi
Free self parking
Wheelchair accessible – no
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests will receive an email 72 hours before arrival with check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Meals are not included in the half board rate plan for children who share existing bedding with an adult.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
COVID-19 requirementsThis property may require proof of vaccination, a negative COVID-19 test or additional safety requirements. Check policies or contact the hotel directly for more information
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
* Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking hotel accommodation through qantas.com/hotels or holiday packages through qantas.com/holidays, using Points Plus Pay. Members cannot redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above the specified minimum level of 5,000 and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an Accepted Payment Card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Hotel Rewards. View full terms and conditions here
~ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions.
** Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
† Includes fee payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today's exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by
DestinationQueenslandNew South WalesVictoriaWestern AustraliaNorthern TerritorySouth AustraliaTasmaniaAustralian Capital Territory
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, live and fly.We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.
Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901