Check availability at Margaritaville Lake Resort, Lake Conroe/Houston
King Balcony Suite
ADA King Suite Hearing Impaired
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Accessible (Roll-In Shower)
ADA King Suite with Tub
Double Double Balcony Suite
ADA Double Double Suite Hearing Impaired
Suite, Accessible (Roll-In Shower)
Lake View King Balcony Suite
Lake View Double Double Balcony Suite
Lake View Executive Suite
Lake View Presidential Suite
Executive Suite, Accessible (Hearing, Roll-In Shower)
Loft (Lake, with Loft)
ADA Lake Cottage
Loft (Lake, with Loft)
Lake Conroe - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
N.H. Davis Museum - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Sam Houston National Forest - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
St. Francis Wolf Sanctuary - 18 km / 11.2 mi
Wedgewood Golf Course - 19.1 km / 11.8 mi
Woodforest Golf Club - 22.9 km / 14.2 mi
Bernhardt Winery - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
Heritage Museum of Montgomery County - 25.3 km / 15.7 mi
Blaketree National Golf Club - 25.3 km / 15.7 mi
Conroe Outlet Mall - 25.6 km / 15.9 mi
Owen Theatre - 26 km / 16.2 mi
Crighton Theatre - 26.1 km / 16.2 mi
Blacktree Golf Club - 26.1 km / 16.2 mi
7 Acre Wood - 27.2 km / 16.9 mi
HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe - 28.4 km / 17.7 mi
The preferred airport for Margaritaville Lake Resort, Lake Conroe/Houston is George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) - 77.6 km / 48.2 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, and JCB International; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Guests will receive an email 72 hours before arrival with check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Pool access available from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 39 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach towels
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Business center/computer access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 14 for adults and USD 25 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.