Check availability at Oceanside Village Resort
Riptide Lagoon Adventure Golf - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Rathtrevor Beach Provincial Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Parksville Visitor Centre - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Craig Heritage Park and Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Rathtrevor Beach - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Parksville Community Park - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Top Bridge Community Park - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Vancouver Island University Parksville Campus - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Parksville Beach - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Paradise Fun Park - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Oceanside Place Arena - 5.9 km / 3.6 mi
Morningstar Golf Club - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Little Qualicum Cheeseworks - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
North Island Wildlife Recovery Centre - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Qualicum National Wildlife Area - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Nanaimo, BC (YCD) - 47.5 km / 29.5 mi
Nanaimo, BC (ZNA-Nanaimo Harbour Water Aerodrome) - 32.8 km / 20.4 mi
Pender Harbour, BC (YPT-Pender Harbour Waterdrome) - 164.7 km / 102.3 mi
Sechelt, BC (YHS-Sunshine Coast Regional) - 128.5 km / 79.9 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts Visa and Mastercard; cash is not accepted
The front desk is open daily from 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 7:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the vacation home prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 30.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: CAD 20.00 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 20.00 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 6.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.