Check availability at Country Resort Niseko
2 Bedroom Chalet
2 Bedroom Premium
3 Bedroom Forest View
3 Bedroom Cottage, Premium
4 Bedroom Yotei View
4 Bedroom Premium
3 Bedroom Yotei view
Chalet, 5 Bedrooms
Premium Chalet, 5 Bedrooms
Duplex, 6 Bedrooms
Luxury Chalet, 5 Bedrooms
About this property
Located in Kutchan, Country Resort Niseko is on a river, within a 5-minute drive of Niseko Mountain Resort Grand Hirafu and Annupuri. This family-friendly resort is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Niseko-Shakotan-Otarukaigan Quasi-National Park and 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Lake Hangetsu Nature Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 33 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Flat-screen televisions and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include microwaves and electric kettles, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional features at this resort include concierge services, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and barbecue grills. You'll be on the slopes in no time with the complimentary ski shuttle.Dining
At Country Resort Niseko, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Niseko Mountain Resort Grand Hirafu - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Niseko-Shakotan-Otarukaigan Quasi-National Park - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Annupuri - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Lake Hangetsu Nature Park - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Niseko Takahashi Dairy Farm - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Shikotsu-Toya National Park - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Niseko Village - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Kaributo - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Niseko Annupuri Gondola - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Kanro-sui - 9.7 km / 6.1 mi
Niseko Hanazono Resort - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Kutchancho Asahigaoka Ski Area - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Niseko Moiwa Ski Resort - 11.2 km / 6.9 mi
Niseko Annupuri International Ski Area - 11.3 km / 7 mi
White Isle Niseko Snowmobile Park - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
The preferred airport for Country Resort Niseko is New Chitose Airport (CTS) - 116.6 km / 72.4 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, and American Express; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- Please note: Ski shuttle service is available only from December 1 - March 31.
The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests will receive an email with check-in instructions prior to arrival. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests may be required to change accommodations during their stay. The property will notify guests of any changes by email. Airport transfers (surcharge) may be arranged on request, subject to availability. Guests must contact the property at least 14 days in advance to request transfers. Please note that reception and check-in hours are extended December-March. During this time, reception is open 8 AM-9 PM and check-in is available 3-9 PM.
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.