Check availability at Days Inn by Wyndham Opelika
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Smoking
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Smoking
Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
Studio Suite, 1 King Bed, Smoking
About this property
Located in Opelika, Days Inn by Wyndham Opelika is within a 15-minute drive of Donald E. Davis Arboretum and Telfair Peet Theater. This motel is 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from Auburn University and 26.3 mi (42.4 km) from Columbus Civic Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 42 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an indoor pool or take in the view from a garden. Additional amenities at this motel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of Days Inn by Wyndham Opelika. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Moore's Mill Golf Club - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Auburn University - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Donald E. Davis Arboretum - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Jordan-Hare Stadium - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Auburn Arena - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Telfair Peet Theater - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
Beard-Eaves Memorial Coliseum - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Jules Collins Smith Museum of Fine Arts - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Jay and Susie Gogue Performing Arts Center at Auburn University - 17.3 km / 10.7 mi
Chewacla State Park - 18.1 km / 11.2 mi
Louise Kreher Forest Ecology Preserve - 19.1 km / 11.8 mi
Kiesel Park - 22.5 km / 14 mi
Georgia Visitor Information Center - 29.7 km / 18.5 mi
Fort Tyler - 32.7 km / 20.3 mi
West Point Lake - 37 km / 23 mi
The nearest airports are:
Montgomery Regional Airport (MGM) - 112.3 km / 69.8 mi
Columbus, GA (CSG-Columbus Metropolitan) - 47.6 km / 29.6 mi
The preferred airport for Days Inn by Wyndham Opelika is Montgomery Regional Airport (MGM).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Masks are required in public areas.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 20 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: USD 25.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.