- Dining venue(s)
- Fitness facilities
Check availability at Best Western Auburn/Opelika Inn
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking, Refrigerator & Microwave
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Refrigerator & Microwave
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub
Auburn University - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Donald E. Davis Arboretum - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Jordan-Hare Stadium - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Auburn Arena - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Telfair Peet Theater - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Jules Collins Smith Museum of Fine Arts - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Jay and Susie Gogue Performing Arts Center at Auburn University - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Moore's Mill Golf Club - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Louise Kreher Forest Ecology Preserve - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Beard-Eaves Memorial Coliseum - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Chewacla State Park - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Kiesel Park - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Tuskegee Airmen National Historic Site - 37.2 km / 23.1 mi
Georgia Visitor Information Center - 37.5 km / 23.3 mi
Fort Tyler - 40.5 km / 25.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Montgomery Regional Airport (MGM) - 108.9 km / 67.7 mi
Columbus, GA (CSG-Columbus Metropolitan) - 56.1 km / 34.9 mi
The preferred airport for Best Western Auburn/Opelika Inn is Montgomery Regional Airport (MGM).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and Diners Club; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of We Care Clean (Best Western).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Utility surcharge: USD 1.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 0.01 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.