Check availability at Auburn Marriott Opelika Resort & Spa at Grand National
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
About this property
When you stay at Auburn Marriott Opelika Resort & Spa at Grand National in Opelika, you'll be on a lake and 14 minutes by car from Louise Kreher Forest Ecology Preserve. This family-friendly hotel is 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from Auburn University and 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from Donald E. Davis Arboretum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 129 guestrooms. Rooms have private balconies. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while video-game consoles and cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Practice your swing on the golf course or dip into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Southern Oak, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. This hotel has 6 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Louise Kreher Forest Ecology Preserve - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Auburn University - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
Donald E. Davis Arboretum - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
Jordan-Hare Stadium - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Auburn Arena - 16.8 km / 10.5 mi
Telfair Peet Theater - 17 km / 10.6 mi
Beard-Eaves Memorial Coliseum - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
Jules Collins Smith Museum of Fine Arts - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
Jay and Susie Gogue Performing Arts Center at Auburn University - 17.7 km / 11 mi
Moore's Mill Golf Club - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Chewacla State Park - 20.5 km / 12.7 mi
Kiesel Park - 22.6 km / 14.1 mi
Georgia Visitor Information Center - 43.1 km / 26.8 mi
Blue Creek - 44 km / 27.3 mi
Fort Tyler - 46.1 km / 28.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Montgomery Regional Airport (MGM) - 119.7 km / 74.4 mi
Columbus, GA (CSG-Columbus Metropolitan) - 61.7 km / 38.3 mi
The preferred airport for Auburn Marriott Opelika Resort & Spa at Grand National is Montgomery Regional Airport (MGM).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- This property reserves the right to pre-authorize the guest's credit card prior to arrival.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer and masks are required in public areas.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 19.95 for adults and USD 8.95 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.