Check availability at Aristos Mirador Cuernavaca
Standard Double Room
Standard Double Room with Breakfast
About this property
With a stay at Aristos Mirador Cuernavaca in Cuernavaca (Rancho Cortes), you'll be a 1-minute drive from Earliest 16th Century Monasteries on the Slopes of Popocatepetl and 8 minutes from La Paloma de la Paz. This family-friendly hotel is 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from El Tepozteco National Park and Pyramid and 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from Tepozteco Pyramid.Rooms
Stay in one of 94 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and ceiling fans.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. This hotel also features concierge services, an arcade/game room, and barbecue grills.Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at LA PALAPA, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge and a pool view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to noon for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Earliest 16th Century Monasteries on the Slopes of Popocatepetl - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
La Paloma de la Paz - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
University of the State of Morelos - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Portal D10 - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Photographic Museum of Cuernavaca - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Calvario Church - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Teopanzolco Archaeological Zone - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
MMAPO Morelense Folk Art Museum - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
Artisanal Market - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Robert Brady Museum - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Juan Soriano Museum - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Plaza de Armas - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Cuernavaca Cathedral - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Juarez Garden - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Borda Gardens - 8 km / 5 mi
The preferred airport for Aristos Mirador Cuernavaca is Mexico City Intl. Airport (MEX) - 84 km / 52.2 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: MXN 150 for adults and MXN 90 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: MXN 50 per week
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.