Casa Francisco Cuernavaca
Casa Francisco Cuernavaca
Check availability at Casa Francisco Cuernavaca
Superior Double Room
Executive Double Room
Executive Double Room, Poolside
About this property
A stay at Casa Francisco Cuernavaca places you in the heart of Cuernavaca, steps from Earliest 16th Century Monasteries on the Slopes of Popocatepetl and a 2-minute drive from Juan Soriano Museum. This 4-star hotel is 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from El Tepozteco National Park and Pyramid and 20 mi (32.1 km) from Tepozteco Pyramid.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Dip into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools or enjoy other recreational amenities, which include a fitness center. Additional amenities at this Beaux Arts hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at Primavera, a restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge, take in the garden view, and even dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Cuernavaca? This hotel has 1184 square feet (110 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Earliest 16th Century Monasteries on the Slopes of Popocatepetl - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Teopanzolco Archaeological Zone - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Juan Soriano Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Forum Cuernavaca - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ethnobotanical Garden and Museum of Traditional and Herbal Medicine - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Palace of Cortes Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Artisanal Market - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Juarez Garden - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Plaza de Armas - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
MMAPO Morelense Folk Art Museum - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Robert Brady Museum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Borda Gardens - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Museum of the City of Cuernavaca - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Cuernavaca Cathedral - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Photographic Museum of Cuernavaca - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
The preferred airport for Casa Francisco Cuernavaca is Mexico City Intl. Airport (MEX) - 75.8 km / 47.1 mi
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 10 for adults and USD 6 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 103.63 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 103.63 (one-way), (up to 18 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.