Skip Global Header to Content
Sophisticated Apartment in Zell am See With Sauna
Minimum 5,000 PTS required
Choose your room
Image not available
4 Large Twin Beds and 1 Twin Bunk Bed
1668-sq-foot room with a balcony
Layout - 3 bedrooms and dining area
Food & Drink - Kitchen with refrigerator, stovetop, oven, and microwave
Sleep - Bed sheets
Bathroom - 2 bathrooms, towels, and a bathtub
Comfort - Air conditioning and heating
Need to Know - No cribs (infant beds) or rollaway/extra beds available
Enter your travel dates to get the price
Property LocationWith a stay at this apartment in Zell am See, you'll be a 1-minute walk from Schmittenhoehe Ski Resort and 7 minutes by foot from Lake Zell. This apartment is 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from Saalbach-Hinterglemm Ski Resort and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Schüttlift.RoomsMake yourself comfortable in this air-conditioned apartment, featuring a kitchen with a refrigerator and an oven. There's a private balcony. Conveniences include a microwave and a coffee/tea maker.AmenitiesEnjoy the recreation opportunities such as a sauna or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.AttractionsDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Schmittenhoehe Ski Resort - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Lake Zell - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Schüttlift - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
AreitXpress Cable Car - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Ebenberg Ski Lift - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Vogtturm City Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
City Xpress Ski Lift - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Zeller See Beach - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Zell am See Leisure Centre - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Zell am See-Kaprun Golf Club - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
TrassXpress Ski Lift - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Schmittenhöhe Cable Car - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Schmittenhöhebahn - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Sonnenalm Ski Lift - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Areit II Ski Lift - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Sophisticated Apartment in Zell am See With Sauna
Karl-Vogt-Strasse 5, Zell Am See Austria
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Cashless payment methods are available for all transactions.
- The property is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between guest stays.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 14 May, EUR 0.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.00 per night for guests up to 14 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 15 May - 14 October, EUR 6.78 per person, per night for adults; EUR 3.89 per night for guests up to 14 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 15 October - 31 October, EUR 5.15 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.58 per night for guests up to 14 years old.
- Tourism fee: EUR 2.05 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
COVID-19 requirementsThis property may require proof of vaccination, a negative COVID-19 test or additional safety requirements. Check policies or contact the hotel directly for more information
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
* Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking hotel accommodation through qantas.com/hotels or holiday packages through qantas.com/holidays, using Points Plus Pay. Members cannot redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above the specified minimum level of 5,000 and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an Accepted Payment Card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Hotel Rewards. View full terms and conditions here
~ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions.
** Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
† Includes fee payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today's exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by
DestinationQueenslandNew South WalesVictoriaWestern AustraliaNorthern TerritorySouth AustraliaTasmaniaAustralian Capital Territory
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, live and fly.We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.
Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901