Skip Global Header to Content
Anang Bed & Breakfast Syariah by Ndalem Beong
Minimum 5,000 PTS required
Choose your room
1 / 11
1 Double Bed
215 sq feet
Sleep - Bed sheets
Bathroom - Private bathroom, towels, and a shower
Comfort - Air conditioning and daily housekeeping
Need to Know - No cribs (infant beds) or rollaway/extra beds available
Enter your travel dates to get the price
Property LocationLocated in Borobudur, Anang Bed & Breakfast Syariah by Ndalem Beong is within a 10-minute drive of Borobudur Temple and Punthuk Setumbu. This guesthouse is 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from Svargabumi Borobudur and 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Candi Pawon.RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 19 air-conditioned guestrooms. Bathrooms with showers are provided.AmenitiesThis guesthouse offers designated smoking areas.Business, Other AmenitiesThe front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.AttractionsDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Chicken Church - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Punthuk Setumbu - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Samudraraksa Museum - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Svargabumi Borobudur - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Borobudur Temple - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Borobudhur Traditional Market - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Masjid Al-Ikhlas - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Candi Pawon - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Pottery Pak Poyo Workshop.Nglipo - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Mendut Buddhist Monastery - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Punthuk Gupakan - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Candi Mendut - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Hok An Kiong - 17.7 km / 11 mi
Borobudur Golf Country Club - 18.9 km / 11.8 mi
Kyai Langgeng Flower Garden - 19.7 km / 12.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Yogyakarta (YIA-New Yogyakarta Intl.) - 57.9 km / 36 mi
Yogyakarta (JOG-Adisucipto Intl.) - 47.1 km / 29.3 mi
Free self parking
Wheelchair accessible – no
Anang Bed & Breakfast Syariah by Ndalem Beong
Tegalwengi, Tegalarum, Borobudur Indonesia
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Safety features at this property include a first aid kit
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is cleaned and disinfected using an electrostatic sprayer; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of COVID-19 Guidelines (CDC).
COVID-19 requirementsThis property may require proof of vaccination, a negative COVID-19 test or additional safety requirements. Check policies or contact the hotel directly for more information
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
* Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking hotel accommodation through qantas.com/hotels or holiday packages through qantas.com/holidays, using Points Plus Pay. Members cannot redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above the specified minimum level of 5,000 and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an Accepted Payment Card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Hotel Rewards. View full terms and conditions here
~ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions.
** Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
† Includes fee payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today's exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by
DestinationQueenslandNew South WalesVictoriaWestern AustraliaNorthern TerritorySouth AustraliaTasmaniaAustralian Capital Territory
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, live and fly.We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.
Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901