Check availability at Doubletree by Hilton Hattiesburg, MS
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 1 King Bed
Studio Suite, 2 Queen Beds
Studio Suite, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub (Mobility & Hearing)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Mobility & Hearing, Roll-in Shower)
Room, 2 Double Beds (Mobility & Hearing)
Studio Suite, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub (Mobility & Hearing)
Studio Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Bathtub (Mobility & Hearing)
About this property
With a stay at Doubletree by Hilton Hattiesburg, MS in Hattiesburg, you'll be next to a golf course, within a 10-minute drive of University of Southern Mississippi and Merit Health Wesley. This golf hotel is 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Wesly Primary Care Hattiesburg and 4 mi (6.5 km) from Hattiesburg Zoo.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 138 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and premium TV channels provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at The Local Kitchen & Tap, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Hattiesburg? This hotel has facilities measuring 3930 square feet (354 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
University of Southern Mississippi - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Wesly Primary Care Hattiesburg - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Merit Health Wesley - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Hattiesburg Zoo - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Turtle Creek Mall - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
African American Military History Museum - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Hattiesburg Clinic - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Pep's Point Water Park - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
De Soto National Forest - 28.8 km / 17.9 mi
Paul B. Johnson State Park - 30.6 km / 19 mi
Grand Paradise Waterpark - 36.7 km / 22.8 mi
Robertson Park - 37.3 km / 23.2 mi
Perry County General Hospital - 44.2 km / 27.5 mi
Daphne Park - 47.2 km / 29.3 mi
Lauren Rogers Museum of Art - 47.3 km / 29.4 mi
The preferred airport for Doubletree by Hilton Hattiesburg, MS is Laurel, MS (PIB-Hattiesburg - Laurel Regional) - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 10 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 14.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.